Until recently, enterprise backup systems have been financially out of reach for many SMEs. Alturge has introduced a new generation back- up which is also wallet-friendly.
We will be switching our clients over in due course and only supporting our new backup in the future.
Never miss another backup window.
Alturge backup solutions deliver modern backup-and-recovery capabilities to keep your business data safe and available:
- On premises.
- At Remote Offices
- In the cloud.
Here are some of the benefits of our new Alt Backup:
- On Premises or Cloud backup– Automated backups can be stored on-premises or over the cloud on google drive, one drive, dropbox, AWS and Azure.
- Protect all your data, not just some of it – If the unthinkable happens, be confident all your critical data is backed up and can be recovered quickly and easily.
- Reduces Vulnerability of Ransomware – Reduce vulnerability and exposure to the threat of ransomware with Ransomware Resilience.
- Business continuity – If your server fails, you can get the files from backup immediately and you can be running again in less than half an hour. If the office is inaccessible you can access the backup in the Cloud and all your staff can work remotely.
- Secure transit from end to end – all backups, in transit and on the local server and Cloud, are encrypted.
What happens if your organization loses its data? Since data is your organization’s most critical corporate asset, loss of data can have significant financial consequences — unproductive employees, dissatisfied clients, lost sales, and additional costs.
If your organization is subject to compliance regulations, you can also be in a non-compliant state, pay high fines, and incur brand damage. With the volume of data exploding and the IT landscape evolving to hybrid cloud environments, you know protecting all of your data — everywhere — ensures business continuity.
Alturge backup solutions deliver easy, complete and safe data protection for your entire environment.